If you find customers or sell online, you need to have a great web site. In this workshop, we will present the most important factors, including:
- what technology you should use
- how to get your web site started
- how to find a trustworthy web designer
- how to use your new web site for blogging
- how to get people to come to your web site
- how to use other web services like Twitter and Facebook
Join SCORE and the Business Assistance Center for this workshop, which will be presented on February 11 from 6pm to 8pm. Call (727) 893-7146 to register. There will be a $20 charge.