Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
MORE CLOSINGS: No PTEC, Summer School
Here is a list of Monday closings, cancellations and delays in Pinellas County.
‹ Back to Article
There will be no summer classes Monday in Pinellas County Schools, because of the tropical storm.
Pinellas County Schools logo
- Tonight's session of the Pinellas County Schools FACE IT (Families Acting Collaboratively to Educate and Involve Teens) program that was scheduled for 6 p.m. at Clearwater High School has been canceled. For now, the remaining sessions this week will go on as scheduled.
- Severe weather from Tropical Storm Debby is affecting PSTA bus service. Flood waters have forced detours for several routes that run in low-lying areas, and many routes are experiencing delays. Passengers are advised to check the PSTA website, www.psta.net for the latest detours and route information.
- All classes for public summer school students in Pinellas County are cancelled for Monday, according to the Pinellas County School District. Pinellas County School staff are to report to work as usual.
- Also, the Hough Campus at the Canterbury School of Florida will be closed Monday for summer campers. The campus is on Snell Isle. The Knowlton Campus will be open as usual for summer camp and classes.
- Classes are cancelled and Stetson University College of Law’s Gulfport and Tampa campuses are closed on Monday, June 25, due to severe weather. Students with questions about internships should contact their supervisors directly. Additional information and updates will be posted online on the Stetson University College of Law Website at www.law.stetson.edu.
- Extreme Youth Sports Camps are closed in Clearwater, Northdale and Riverview.
- Meals on Wheels for Pinellas County cancelled Monday's deliveries.
, Pinellas County Schools
, Tropical Storm Debby
, and storm closings