GREAT ESCAPE: Chocolate-Flavored Spa's the Thing for Valentine's Day
Here's a suggestion for gals to share with their significant others, or for guys to seize upon as a surefire winner of a gift for Valentine's Day.
We all know that massages and facials feel good. But they can taste good, too.
At least, that is the message from retailers as Valentine's Day approaches. There are chocolate-themed rubdowns, facials and hot stone massages at many shops in the St. Petersburg area.
Why not sneak in an early facial or massage a la chocolat this week, just to see if you like it? Then you can brag to your spouse or partner about what a great gift (hint, hint) one of these spa treatments would be for Valentine's Day.
Healthy Being offers one of the more creative menus for your great escape that includes chocolate and roses. Here are some of the Valentine-themed spa specials at the 4th Street North business, including a couple's massage.
Healthy Being,7005 4th St. North, phone: 727-502-3464.
- Rose Bouquet Massage 50 min, $75
- Chocolate Facial 50 min, $80
- Rose Petal Facial 50 min, $80
- Hot Chocolate Romance Stone Massage 50 min, $80
- Rose Petal Body Wrap 50 min, $100
- Couple's Chocolate Romance Massage 50 min, $165 per couple
- Chocolate Rose Face & Body Indulgence 125 min, $180