Pinellas County Fair: What to Know Before You Go
The fair begins March 20 and ends March 24. It takes place in the parking lot of Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg.
If you are craving some funnel cake, a fried Snickers or a couple spins around a Ferris wheel, the Pinellas County Fair has you covered this week.
The county fair begins March 20 and runs through March 24 in the parking lot of Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg.
- Wednesday and Thursday (March 20 & 21): 5 - 11 p.m.
- Friday (March 22): 3 p.m. - Midnight
- Saturday (March 23): Noon - Midnight
- Sunday (March 24): Noon - 10 p.m.
- Kachunga and the Alligator Show: "A crowd favorite. Kachunga has been at the Florida State Fair for over 20 years and year after year has huge crowds for every show," a fair news release said.
- Other events include Easter bonnet parade, plant sale and Pinellas pageant. For a full list of events and competitions, click here
A PDF schedule of events has also been posted. Just click the icon below the picture above.
Gate Admission Prices:
- General Admission: $7 for 48" and taller
- Children less than 48" tall get in free.
- Wristbands: $20 at carnival booth on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- Wristbands are $25 on Saturday.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate or online. Parking is $5
Sign up for the St. Pete Patch email newsletter to get our top headlines delivered straight to your inbox so you won't miss a thing!