Job Openings in Your Area
Here's a list of job openings in St. Petersburg-Tampa area for people living in zip code 33701.
Here is Friday's weekly report of job openings for people living in zip code 33701. The jobs are up to 25 miles away.
- Promotional Marketing-Great Summer Job! – Sponsored US Jesco International – Tampa, FL
US Jesco is currently seeking talented and outgoing individuals ages 18+ for our Live Infomercial Team. We only train the BEST to perform on a stage daily with...From US Jesco International · Friday, June 29
- Senior Business Analyst (.NET) – Sponsored WellCare – Tampa, FL
Senior Business Analyst (.NET) - 1201663 About WellCare: WellCare Health Plans, Inc. provides managed care services targeted to government-sponsored health...From WellCare · Friday, July 13
- Insurance Sales Representative – Sponsored Sagicor Life Insurance – Tampa, FL
*Career Opportunity* Are you seeking an extraordinary sales career with an outstanding company? Do you like the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping...From Sagicor Life Insurance · Tuesday, July 10
- Medical Assistant – Sponsored Endocrinology – Saint Petersburg, FL
Experienced MA needed for busy endocrinology office. Knowledge of front desk procedures a plus. must be energetic, friendly, and willing to be a team player...From Endocrinology · Tuesday, July 10
- Advertising Sales Representative, Tampa, FL – Sponsored Market Tech Media – Tampa, FL
The Register Tape Network is the oldest nationally recognized in-store advertising company, specializing in providing effective local advertising. We are...From Market Tech Media · Thursday, July 12
- Corporate Event Sales Executive – Sponsored IQPC – Tampa, FL
Corporate Event Sales Executive An exciting opportunity now exists to join IQPC! Due to growth of the company, we are searching for enthusiastic, hard-working...From IQPC · Monday, July 16
- Senior Data Analyst – Sponsored WellCare – Tampa, FL
Senior Data Analyst - 1201605 About WellCare: WellCare Health Plans, Inc. provides managed care services targeted to government-sponsored health care...