What's Open, Closed in St. Pete on Presidents Day?
Here is a look at some of the holiday closings in St. Petersburg and around Pinellas County for Presidents Day.
- Pinellas County government offices will be closed on Monday, Feb. 18 for in-house training.
- The Tax Collector and Supervisor of Elections offices.
- The Pinellas County Courthouse.
- The offices of the Property Appraiser and Clerk of the Circuit Court.
- The offices and adoption center at Pinellas County Animal Services.
- The Solid Waste Administration Building.
- The Environmental Education Center at Brooker Creek Preserve, the Cultural and Natural History Center at Weedon Island Preserve and Heritage Village.
- Pinellas County Schools
- There will be no U.S. Postal Service delivery
- Boyd Hill Nature Preserve
- Business Assistance Center
- St. Pete City Hall and Municipal Services Center downtown
- The Coliseum
- Enoch Davis Center.
- Jamestown Apartments/Townhomes and Dwight Jones Neighborhood Center
- St Pete's six public libraries
- The Sunshine Center
- Sunken Gardens' business office.
- St. Pete city golf courses (Mangrove Bay, Cypress Links & Twin Brooks).
- West Community Public Library at St. Petersburg College
- Mahaffey Theater
- Municipal beach concession stand at Treasure Island
- Municipal Marina Ship's Store
- The Pier
- North Shore Aquatic Complex
- Recreation Centers, including Playcamp sites;
- Sanitation Department Brush Sites
- Sunken Gardens attraction.
- The HEC3 and scalehouse/landfill will be open regular hours Monday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Parks and Conservation Resources administrative offices will be open, and beach and boat ramp passes will be available for sale. All county parks, boat ramps and beach accesses will also be open Monday.
All Pinellas County facilities will resume normal hours of operation on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Is your business open or closed on Presidents Day? Post a comment below to let Patch readers know!
Sign up for the St. Pete Patch email newsletter to stay connected to your community.