Invite a friend
Feng Shui Workshop
Learn about the art of harmonious decorating with feng shui at this workshop.
|Where||Sunken Gardens 1825 4th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33704|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:30 am–1:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||free with admission ($25 for members; $35 for non-members)|
More About Sunken Gardens
Sunken Gardens, which began its meandering history more than one hundred years ago, is a botanical garden that houses some of the oldest and most exotic plants and flowers in St. Petersburg. Located near route 275, Sunken Gardens offers horticulture classes, and is a great location for weddings, garden tours, special events and field trips. Sunken Gardens' waterfalls are beautiful and the walking paths will take you away from the daily grind.
Other events here
- Awaken Yoga and Meditation at Sunken Gardens Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Sunken Gardens: Chute Chi Gong Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Saturday Yoga Class at Sunken Gardens Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:15 am
- Horticulture Workshop Weekly on Saturdays, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- 6th Annual Trashy Fashion Show April 22, 2013 / April 22, 2014, 6:00 pm–10:30 pm