Do you need a break from your hectic schedule? Let Patch help take care of that for you because you deserved to be pampered.
Tell us why you need a day at the Healthy Being Wellness Center in St. Pete. To enter, post a comment on this Patch story about why you should win. Maybe you're a busy mom, or perhaps you're an athlete who could use a deep tissue massage to get ready for the next big game.
The winner receives a $25 gift certificate to Healthy Being.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post a comment below telling us why you need a spa day.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m. Feb. 18
- You may enter as often as you like.
- The random winner will receive a $25 gift card or a prize package of equal or greater value. The gift certificate must be used by Feb. 28.
- Read the complete rules here.
Healthy Being is offering several Valentine's Day spa packages for both singles and couples.
Options range from a dark chocoloate moisturizing facial—$55 for a 50-minute session—to rose petal body wrap, a couple's romance massage or a side-by-side treatment for $350 a couple that lasts 175 minutes feauring all of the above.
They offer much more though, including acupuncture, ear seeding, back facials, manicures and massage.
Healthy Being, located at 7005 4th St. N Suite #3, St. Pete, is owned and operated by Melissa Gallagher—a licensed naturopathic physician, nutritionist and Lymphatic Drainage Therapist. Check out her blog on Patch.
Though Valentine's Day is a great time for guys to come in with their significant others, Healthy Being is seeing more men and teenagers coming in for massage and for facials and back facials to help clear up thier pores and acne, so there really is something for everyone here.
Contact Healthy Being at 727-502-3464 or visit healthybeingllc.com. Rate and review Healthy Being on Patch.