You hear a lot about no jobs and unemployment these days. Below is a list of current openings, many in the Bay area sent to me by local technology recruiter Fritz Eichelberger.
There is also some valuable information here if you are thinking about going back to school for a career change or have a child thinking about college. A degree in experiential jazz may be interesting, but technology is where the jobs and the money are.
- Manager of IT, Hands-on role, Java/Open-based projects up to $140k
- 3 Java Developers – back-end development focused, $110-130k
- 3 Java Developers, UI focused, $110-130k
- Project Manager – Two openings, Clearwater (Ideally have Warehouse or Supply Chain industry & SDLC experience), $80-90k
- Net, Desktop/application development, C#, $90-105k
- Community Manager, Marketing (online, trade shows, etc.),Tampa, $45-60k
- Automation Software engineer, .Net, $90-105k, Tampa
- MySQL/PHP Developer, Tampa, $60-75k
- VB.Net developer, help with a VB6 to .Net conversion project, $75-90k, Oldsmar
- Director of IT, App. Dev’t, Java/.Net/COBOL, SQL, Oracle, etc., Tampa, $135-165k+
- Creative Director, Tampa, B2B, $75-90k
- Project Manager, Interactive marketing industry & exp. required, $60-75k, Tampa
- Oracle DBA, Tampa, up to $105k, full time
- .Net developer, Clearwater, 80-93k, software firm
- QA, Northeast Tampa, up to $80, ideally some automation experience too
- QA, Central Tampa, manual & automation, up to $85k
- SQL Developer, North Tampa, up to $85k
- QA Lead, East Tampa, up to $93k
- SharePoint Analyst, Tampa, $60-85k
- Web Designers, HTML5, CSS3, Tampa, $45-70k
- Tech & client support, Clearwater, $55-65k
- Business Analyst, Healthcare & data warehouse/analytics experience required, up to $90k
- 20++ .Net developer jobs across the region, ranging from $70k for entry level and up to $120k for senior level. Some desktop/Winforms focused, others web-based, several with MVC experience & a couple of WPF jobs.
- IOS Developer for design firm, $????
- Linux Administrator, Tampa, $70-85k
- SQL DBA, two openings, Clearwater up to $98k & Tampa, up to $105k
If you are interested in one of these jobs give Fritz a call at: Fritz Eichelberger, Founder, HotSpaces.Net, Cell - 813-765-6060.
No I don't get anythig for a referral....
e-mail Doc at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me a Facebook Friend request