1. Old Northeast Patch is ! At the beginning of March we started with 64 businesses and now only and remain in our business bracket challenge to find the business with the best customer service in St. Petersburg. Voting ends at noon today! Make your voice heard.
2. On Friday, the city of St. Petersburg is hosting a block party along Central Avenue for the Rays to mark Friday's home opener for the 2012 season. The event is free and from noon - 3 p.m.
3. This weekend, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders can celebrate spring with free admission to the Florida Holocaust Museum, Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg and Tampa Museum of Art. As part of Museums on Us, more than 150 leading U.S. cultural institutions, in 91 cities across the country, open their doors to bank cardholders on the first full weekend of each month.
4. Do you subscribe to the Old Northeast Patch Newsletter? Each morning we'll send you an email with the top local stories straight to your inbox. Not signed up? Scroll to the bottom of any page on Patch, click "newsletters" beneath the "goodies" title. Then, enter your email address to receive the Patch newsletter.
5. St. Petersburg businesses, have you claimed your business listing on Patch? If not, go to your listing under 'places' and click 'claim your listing'. It's free, easy and the best way to stay connected with your community in St. Petersburg. Have a question? Can't find your business? Please email Old Northeast Patch editor William Mansell at William.Mansell@Patch.com.