1. Job seekers, Today there is a job fair at the in downtown St. Pete. Meet more than 50 local employers, plus representatives of several of the area's schools and universities, as well as vocational and technical institutes. No registration required, but organizers say attendees should wear proper business attire, bring at least 20 copies of their resumes, and "arrive with a positive attitude." The fair is from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
2. Tonight is the monthly Mayor's Night Out with Bill Foster at the J.W. Cate Center, 5801 22nd Ave. N. Mayor Bill Foster and City Council invite the public to "Mayor's Night Out," a chance to speak one-on-one with Foster from 6 - 8 p.m.
3. Hop aboard the "Love Train" Thursday night. welcomes The O'Jays, with 24 Top Ten hits and an energetic live show Thursday night at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $35.
4. The Dali and Science discussion at the Dali Museum is tonight at 6 p.m. This monthly talk focuses on Dali from a scientific perspective. Discussions will explore a wide range of scientific topics and concepts that engaged Dali, including DNA, death, and paranoia.
5. The is gearing up for the opening of Bloom, the next showing in the evolving galleries on Central Ave. Bloom is comprised of Florida artists who have created work based on the subject of flowers. The opening night party for Bloom is Friday, Jan. 27 from 5 - 7 p.m.