The St. Petersburg Police Department's Vice and Narcotics Unit concluded a two-month-long covert drug operation in the city's downtown area, mostly in Williams Park, Thursday with a round-up that resulted in narcotics charges for 16 people, according to a press release.
Officers began looking for these people around 10:30 Thursday morning, police say.
As of 4:30 p.m. Thursday, officials were still looking for eight individuals, according to St. Petersburg Police Spokesperson Mike Puetz.
Those individuals who have been charged are as follows:
1. Amber Jachimski, 30; Sale & Possession Crack Cocaine (2 counts), Sale & Possession Methadone, Sale & Possession Marijuana.
2. Ronald Eichelberger, 31; Principle Sale Morphine, Principle Sale Dilaudid
3. James Scott, 56; Sale and Possession Morphine
4. Ashley Harragan; Sale and Possession Hydromorphone
5. Michael Schreck, 34; Sale and Possession Suboxone
6. Michael Pimental, 28; Sale and Possession Heroin
7. Jennifer Corbin, 28; Sale and Possession Dilaudid
8. Alejandro Santiago, 45; Sale and Possession Crack Cocaine
9. Lamar Jones, 41; Sale and Possession Crack Cocaine
10. Kayon Jackasal, 24; Sale and Possession Crack
Cocaine (4 counts), Sale and Possession Hydromorphone (2 counts), Sale and
Possession Oxycodone, Sale and Possession Morphine
11. Charles Johnson, 74; Sale and Possession Morphine (2 counts)
12. Charles Mann, 62; Sale and Possession Cocaine
13. Stanley Green, 33; Sale and Possession Crack Cocaine
14. Tony Register, 18; Sale and Possession Crack Cocaine
15. Omar Robinson, 42; Sale and Possession of Marijuana
16. Leonard Brisco, 33; Sale and Possession Marijuana
According to police, probable cause for the arrests of defendants Nos. 13-16 actually occurred today when they sold drugs to undercover detectives in Williams Park just prior to round-up.
Sign up for the St. Pete Patch email newsletter to get our top headlines delivered straight to your inbox so you won't miss a thing!