Parents and students are invited to attend this workshop on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for financial-aid application assistance for their child’s college plans for the 2012-13 school year.
This workshop is sponsored by St. Petersburg College. Financial-aid experts will be available to help parents and students file their FAFSA online.
Organizers ask that parents and students bring the following items:
- Federal Student Aid PIN (to obtain a PIN, go to www.pin.ed.gov)
- Email address
- Student’s and parents’ 2011 W-2 and Federal Income Tax Forms (1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ)
- Student’s and parents’ 2011 untaxed income (social security, disability, workman’s comp, etc.)
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security card
- Student’s and parents’ Social Security numbers and dates of birth