Parents or guardians needing to register their child for school in Pinellas County have the option of visiting school sites throughout the county to receive assistance with registration. The Summer Outreach effort from the district’s
Student Assignment office offers parents expanded access during the summer break to knowledgeable staff available to answer questions and assist with registration and change of address.
Parents and guardians will have access to set up a User ID and Password (government issued photo ID required) and log on to the Student Reservation System to reserve a seat. The Student Reservation System is accessible online:https://reservation.pcsb.org/.
If a student is entering kindergarten or is new to Pinellas County Schools, parents/guardians need to provide these documents for their child: birth certificate, or other proof of identity/age, proof of residency, child’s Social
Security number (optional), Florida Certificate of Immunization, and a physical examination certificate within the last 12 months.
For more information on student registration, contact the Student Assignment office at (727) 588-6210.
Summer Outreach for School Registration
Locations and Dates:
- Dunedin Elementary School (900 Union St. Dunedin, FL 34698) Tuesday, June 26 8 a.m.- noon
- Eisenhower Elementary School (2800 Drew St. Clearwater, FL 33759) Tuesday, July 10 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Fairmount Park Elementary School (575 41st St. S St. Petersburg, FL 33711) Monday, July 9 8 a.m.- 3:45 p.m.
- High Point Elementary School (5921 150th Ave. N Clearwater, FL 33760) Tuesday, July 17 8 a.m.- 3:45 p.m.
- Pinellas Central Elementary School (10501 58th St. N Pinellas Park, FL 33782) Tuesday, July 17 8:30 a.m.- 3:45 p.m.
- Jamerson Elementary School (1200 37th St. S St. Petersburg, FL 33711) Wednesday, July 18 8:30 a.m.- noon
- Northwest Elementary School (5601 22nd Ave. N St. Petersburg, FL 33710)Wednesday, July 18 8 a.m.- noon Lake St.
- George Elementary School (2855 CR 95 Palm Harbor, FL 34684)Tuesday, July 24 8:30 a.m.- noon
- Maximo Elementary School (4850 31st St. S St. Petersburg, FL 33712) Tuesday, July 24 8:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Lakewood Elementary School (4151 Sixth St. S St. Petersburg, FL 33705) Wednesday, July 25 8 a.m.- noon
- San Jose Elementary School (1670 San Helen Dr. Dunedin, FL 34698) Wednesday, July 25 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.