All Children's Hospital
Founded in 1926, All Children's Hospital has been serving families on Florida's West Coast for several generations. After a major renovation, it has moved its services into a brand-new building on 6th Ave. South.
The only specialty-licensed children's hospital in the Tampa area, All Children's has a 28-bed pediatric ICU, a pediatric heart center, a neonatal unit and outpatient medical care facility, which provides general pediatrics and specialty services. It is located in a complex of medical facilities, including Bayfront Medical Center and Suncoast Medical Clinic.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1926
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: All Children's partners with the Department of Pediatrics at the University of South Florida College of Medicine and the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Valet
- What makes this community special?: The hospital sponsors the Suncoast SAFE Kids Coalition, a community outreach to prevent childhood injuries.
- Specialties: Pediatrics
- Primary care services: Yes
- Type: General, Pediatric
- Features: Cafeteria, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Neurology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Surgery, Trauma center
- Helipad: Yes