Bank of America has its location in one of the city's signature buildings downtown, with its namesake, the Bank of America Tower. Spacious and roomy with easy access from both Central Avenue and First Street North, Bank of America offers an ATM, tellers and loan representatives for consultations. Security also monitors the entrance. Plenty of parking is available. Additionally, drive-up tellers are on hand. The branch has multilingual staff who are fluent in Spanish, Chinese, Korean, French, Russian and Portuguese .
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Thurs, 9am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed Drive-up hours: Mon - Thurs, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed ATM: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is easy access from multiple locations with a large concourse and lobby.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 12
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service