The private, nonprofit health-care complex has a long history in St. Petersburg. More than 600 physicians are affiliated with the Bayfront health-care system, which includes a hospital and family health-care center. Specailties cover critical care, oncology, sports medicine, cardiac care, neuroscience, obstetrics and gynecology. Bayfront has inpatient and outpatient surgery. Hospital visiting hours to see patients are from 11am-8pm. Bayfront Medical Center has a Web site search engine that enables the public to find a doctor based on the specialty area.
The Bayfront Family Health Center provides primary care for children and adults. Bayfront's graduate medical residency programs also have their clinical facility there.
- Hours: Hospital is open 24 hours a day. Cafeteria: 6:30am - 10am for breakfast, 11am - 1:30pm for lunch, and from 5pm -7:30pm for dinner
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Valet
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Colon and rectal surgery, Dermatology, Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic surgery, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic surgery, Podiatry, Preventive medicine, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Primary care services: Yes
- Type: General, Rehabilitation, Trauma center, University
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Specialties: Cardiopulmonary, Neurological, Orthopedic, Sports medicine