Bruce Watters Jewelers
Family-owned, Bruce Watters Jewelers, has been in the jewelry business for four generations, starting in 1905. Diamonds in brands such as Atara, Chad Allison Designs and James Breski are carried here, as well as gemstones by Kristina, Richard Krementz and Kurt Wayne. Additionally, a generous selection of gold and silver work and watches are available.
- Hours: Mon and Sat, 9:30 am - 5 pm; Tue-Fri, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1905
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Diamond and gemstone jewelry, watches, pearls, gold, silver and crystal
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Expertly made and beautifully designed watches are always in style.
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Omega, Tissot and Swiss Army
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Bruce Watters carries an extensive array of Waterford Crystal.The dedication to purity in color, design inovation, and the high standard of quality makes Waterford the hallmark of the crystal industry.