Café 1001, pronounced "Ten-O-One," is located on 1st Avenue north, just minutes away from I-275 and Tropicana Field. This local eatery offers affordable breakfast and lunch items daily in a relaxed neighborhood diner atmosphere. The menu features all your favorite American dishes: stacks of pancakes, classic egg scrambles with veggies, 14 distinct burgers and an array of sandwiches. The staff at Café 1001 are friendly and greet each customer with an inviting smile and a cup of joe upon entry. Café 1001 offers free delivery to surrouding areas and customers may call ahead or fax their orders.
- Hours: Breakfast: Mon - Fri, 7.30am - 10.30am; Sat, 8am - 2pm. Lunch: Mon -Sat, 11am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.creativecateringcompany.com/?page_id=8
- Specialties: The Dink burger: two beef patties with American cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms, bacon and a special sauce
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Frank Edgar
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun