Cafe Bohemia (Closed)
Café Bohemia, located on Central Avenue, is a hip coffee shop and eatery with an artistic edge. The exterior is bright green in color and features hand painted graffiti , while the interior showcases portraits and abstract art pieces all by local artists. Customers can enjoy a bite to eat or a cup of locally-roasted Naviera Coffee in the quaint indoor dining area or perhaps outside on the garden patio under an umbrella. Café Bohemia offers a small selection of soups, sandwiches, salads and decadent desserts on its gourmet menu. There's also a full wine and beer bar featuring select imported, craft and microbrew beers.
Café Bohemia hosts weekly social events, including Wednesday movie night, hosted by St. Pete for Peace, Thursday open-mic night and live music and art shows every weekend.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7.30am - midnight; Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Free range lemon chicken with orzo.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Bar type: Live Music, Wine bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Wine
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes