Located on the rooftop level of the St. Petersburg Pier, with picturesque views of the Tampa Bay, Cha-Cha Coconuts provides relaxed entertainment in a Caribbean-inspired setting. This eatery specializes in tropical cuisine including Bahamian conch fritters, and the signature Voo Doo ribs. Diners may choose between indoor seating, or the outdoor deck where customers can enjoy the scenic St. Petersburg coastline. Cha-Cha Coconuts appeals to both tourists and locals, with an affordable menu (most items under $15) and live music every weekend.
- Hours: Sun-Thu, 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator access
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chacha-coconuts.com/menu.aspx
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Burgers, Caribbean, Cuban, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Island po-boy sandwich, Curt's mashed meatloaf sandwich, Emily's soca coconut shrimp
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Calypso chicken wings
- Price level: $
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual