The Chihuly Collection is located on vibrant Beach Drive in downtown St. Petersburg. The display is a stunning, permanent collection of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly's artwork in a 10,000-square-foot setting designed specifically for this collection.
The Gallery includes Chihuly's spectacular large-scale pieces such as Ruby Red Icicle Chandelier, created specifically for this collection along with several popular series works including Macchia, Ikebana, Niijima Floats, Persians and Tumbleweed.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm; Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: July 2010
- Ticket information: Chihuly Collection: Adults, $15; seniors 55+, $13; students, (with ID) $12; children (over 5), $12
- Buy tickets online [link]: tickets.moreanartscenter.org
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Restrictions: No pets
- What makes this community special?: The staff is welcoming and will answer your every question.
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Magnificent Glass Work
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: The same as the museum
- Cameras allowed?: No
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual