Coffee Pot Park
This pocket park gets a lot of traffic from local boaters making use of the public launch, which is located at Coffee Pot Bayou, near Snell Isle. The park has a sheltered pavilion, a playground and benches along the sea wall. It's not unusual to see a lot of bird life near the mangroves abutting the launch. The shaded park is surprisingly tranquil, in spite of the fact that the nearby 1st Street North bustles with vehicles. The paved jogging path along the waterfront essentially ends at this park, which has a view of Snell Isle waterfront homes.
- Fax: 727-892-5103
- Hours: Park: Daily, sunrise to sunset. Boat launch: 30 minutes before sunrise - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Benches, Boat dock, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Permit requirements: Some park uses require a city permit. For details, go to http://www.stpete.org/parks/permits.asp.
- Restrictions: No fires
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables