Courigan's Irish Pub
Courigan's Irish Pub is your local corner wateringhole with a nice choice of brew and some great corned beef and cabbage. Dine outside and watch the world go by, or inside and enjoy the sports action on the flat screens. Great location on Beach Drive across from the park. Get in on the Irish singing!
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 11am-2am; Sun, noon-1am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Visa
- Products: Pub food like fish and chips, also homemade pretzels and beer.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Fully-stocked bar along with a fair variety of beers on tap, including Guinness and Smithwicks
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Friendly staff that gives great personal attention. Fun entertainment. Good Selection of beer and pub food. Fully stocked bar.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Irish Stew and Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: casual