The Crab House, located off of Martin Luther King, Jr. Street, is a tiny crab shack that services the seafood tastes of Old Northeast. With an array of crab options, cakes and soft shells, it provides a tasty alternative to the seemingly ubiquitous grouper sandwich options. Its little store, with an almost fairy-tale-like roof, offers parking and outdoor seating.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 7pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Specialties: All things crab
- Parking: Free lot
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The crab cakes
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual