Daddy Kool Records
Daddy Kool Records, in the heart of St. Pete's downtown and a hop, skip and a jump away from USF, serves Old Northeast's record and concert needs. This hip and eclectic store houses a wide variety of records, posters and other music-related paraphernalia. It is also the official box office for the State Theater. Visit its website to find tickets for the latest concerts in the St. Petersburg region.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Records, posters, garb that will make you look cool
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Your doorway to great music.
- Is there a song or movie that best captures the feel of the town?: "Major Label Debut" (fast) by Broken Social Scene.
- New/used: New, Used