Originally located on Central Avenue, Durty Nelly's moved to its Baywalk location in early 2010. It is one of the most popular drinking spots in downtown St. Petersburg, with large crowds that come for cheap pitchers of beer and a happening nightlife scene. There is a large dance floor in front of the stage where DJs and live bands perform throughout the week. Even during slow hours, there's plenty to do here, with pool, darts, video games, different rooms and seating areas, and a fully-stocked bar.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 3am; Sun, noon - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- ATM: Yes
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: DJs, Dance floor, Live music
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew