El Rio Motel
Located off of Route 275, in the heart of St. Pete's Old Northeast, El Rio Motel is about a thirty-minute drive from Tampa's International Airport. Conveniently situated near a series of restaurants, shops, grocery stores, bike stores and tanning salons, El Rio Motel is a comfortable and easy option for those looking for a quick stay. With hanging trees around its exterior and ample parking, El Rio Motel's patrons will find their stay hassel-free.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Reach: Local
- Facilities: Lost & found
- Transportation: Bus
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?encType=1&where1=3120+4…
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- What makes this community special?: Great customer service and clean and quality rooms.
- Part of a chain: No
- Level: Motel/economy hotel
- Services: Reservations, Room service
- Room features: Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: No
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Always have a good time.