As the store's slogan promises, Heavenly Things offers a range of products "from art to Zen." Customers will find everything from local art and music to tarot cards and books on meditation to aromatherapy, incense and essential oils. In business for over 14 years, Heavenly Things has been a favorite with those searching for an eclectic mix of spiritual and mystical items. The owner, Lynne, is happy to order items if they're not in stock. An assortment of unusual clothing and jewelry also make this a unique stop for gift shoppers and people searching for something a little different.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, noon - 5pm; Wed - Thu, 11am - 6pm; Fri, 11am - 8pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, closed. The store sometimes stays open late when concerts are scheduled at neighboring Jannus Live.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Handmade art, music, books, spiritual and mystical products
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered