Holy Family Catholic School
Founded more than a half-century ago, Holy Family Catholic School provides a faith-centered education to families in north St. Petersburg. The school is located on the church campus, and teaches children from preschool through eighth grade. Holy Family believes that a child's education is achieved by a partnership with families, the church, school and community. The school strives to prepare students to become "global citizens." Children are taught to be critical thinkers and lifelong learners. The school uses several different teaching methods to match the varying learning styles of children.
- Fax: 727-527-6567
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:40am - 2:55pm. There is an extended day program until 6pm for working families.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1956
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: Member of the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA); accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference (FCC); Teachers are certified by the Florida Department of Education.
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: Nursery school and pre-k to 5th grade
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Fifth and eighth graders participate in consumer and finance programs, developed by the Pinellas County School System and the Stavros Institute.
- Sports teams: Soccer, volley, track, basketball, flag football
- Uniforms: Yes
- Age range: 2 - 14 years