Strolling along the waterfront in downtown St. Petersburg, you are immediately drawn in by the tables with bright umbrellas that frame this beautifully designed Beach Drive restaurant. The clinking of glassware and the aroma of gourmet food will draw you in further as you are seated in the vibrant ambiance of this upscale establishment.
With Chef Tyson Grant preparing dishes such as pan fried grouper cakes and beef Wellington for their patrons, dining enjoyment is definitely on the menu. Owner Steve Westphal's sophisticated dining spot has tables both indoors and out and an elegant bar, as well as valet parking. Don't miss the delightful Sat and Sun brunch from 11am - 3pm. Eggs benedict, banana-stuffed french toast, shrimp and grits and the smoked salmon plate are some of the finest cuisine in the area.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: A variety of American cuisine including seafood, steaks, chicken and fresh vegetables; a majority of the food is organically raised.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.parkshoregrill.com/dinner.html
- Specialties: Filet mignon & lobster tail, cabernet demi glace, lemon caper butter, buttermilk mashed potatoes, asparagus, hollandaise.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The professional staff, delicious food, sophisticated decor and the vibrant ambiance of Beach Drive.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Southwestern
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chef Tyson Grant's tender filet Beef Wellington with portabella and liver pate offers a neat purse of pastry to celebrate any occasion.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Tyson Grant
- Number of tables: 70
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Nice casual