Red Cloud Indian Arts
Red Cloud Indian Arts Gallery presents items, created exclusively by artists working in the Spirit of the Native Americans. Enjoy the displays of wearable art, handcrafted in silver, turquoise and coral by artists David Dear and Artie Yellowhorse. The Gallery offers the paintings of John Harte, J.D. Challenger and many more. Colorful and exotic wood carvings of artists such as Joe Cajero, Jr. and Earl Sunaweuma are also for sale in this peaceful gallery. When you stop in you will understand the saying "Discover the Spirit" at Red Cloud Indian Art Gallery
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1987
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The professional and sensitive staff guides you through the process of finding exactly what is right for you.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Handcrafted jewelery, Southwestern Native American pottery, paintings and wood carvings from Mexico.
- Services: Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: No
- Art specialties: Painting, Prints, Sculpture
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No