This St. Petersburg attraction is the only American museum dedicated to the Spanish surrealist. In addition to an expansive collection of Dali's works, the museum plays host to an array of speakers and special programs, as well as special yoga classes every Sunday wherein "Salvador Dalí's art infuses the physical, mental and spiritual inspiration of yoga".
Please visit the museum's impressive website for more information.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 5:30pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp, entrance at street level
- Founding Date: 1/11/11
- Food/drink: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, 10am - 5:30pm; Thur, 10am - 8pm; Fri - Sat; 10am - 5:30pm; Sun, 12pm - 5:30pm
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual