Sixteenth Street Seafood & Grill, located off of MLK, serves the seafood needs of Old Northeast. It has an assortment of options, including grouper, trout, shrimp, crab and much more. Sixteenth Street Seafood & Grill, also is known for its fried fish sandwiches and wonderful tartar sauce. With a casual atmosphere, the restaurant is a great place to get a good meal at a quality price.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Fried grouper
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Good food at good prices
- Cuisine: Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fried grouper sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual