St. Petersburg Ale House
The St. Petersburg Ale House is a family-oriented tavern offering a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. The restaurant serves fresh food and has a friendly staff. The Ale House is a fun place to come and watch a sporting event on one of many HDTVs or to get a drink at the full service bar. Specials on wine, liquor and 75 different beers are offered daily.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soup, salads, steak, seafood, dessert, beer, spirits
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.millersalehouse.com/MENU.htm
- Specialties: Prime rib
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It's a great place to relax for any occasion.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Homemade ice cream cake, boneless wings
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Prime rib.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual