St. Petersburg College - Downtown Center
The Downtown Center of St. Petersburg College offers courses for freshmen and sophomores, serving more than 2,000 students each semester. The Downtown Center shares building space with the new SPC Downtown Arts Cultural Center. It is conveniently located near restaurants, shops and entertainment in the central business district. The commuter campus is on the bus line, and the location makes it convenient for students in the Old Northeast to travel by bicycle or to walk to class. Programs include Adult GED, A.M. Express Classes, and two- and four-year degree programs. The campus course catalog and application are available on the college's website.
- Hours: Mon, Thu, 8am - 7pm; Tue - Wed, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1998
- Number of students: 2,000
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: St. Pete College - Downtown Center is part of the St. Petersburg College system, ranked among the nation's top community colleges.
- Degrees: Undergraduate
- Programs: Evening, Part-time, Summer studies
- Campus housing: No
- Level: College, High school