St. Petersburg Yoga
Just minutes away from I-275, St. Petersburg Yoga provides a full weekly schedule of yoga classes for relaxation and well being of the mind and body. There are eight professional Yogi teachers, all specializing in more than ten distinct styles of this ancient art. Meditation, pre-natal Yoga, traction therapy, stress relief and instructional lectures are among the wide array of services available at St. Petersburg Yoga. Classes are held in the 16th street studio or at one of the many off-site locations, including Straub Parl under the beautiful banyan trees. Additionally, St. Petersburg Yoga offers Yogi training, monthly workshops and vacation retreats.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 1pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 30
- Number of instructors: 8
- Styles: Anusara, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Kripalu, Vinyasa
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: Pre-natal
- Services: One-on-one instruction, Retreats