Starbucks, which is close to Route 275, is popular with locals looking for a remote office to get some work done while sipping on some tasty coffee. This shop offers outside seating, in addition to its colorfully decorated interior. This Starbucks is full of helpful baristas that are ready to make everything from a double espresso to a cappuccino and more. Light snacks, treats and sandwiches can also be found here.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available as well as accessible restrooms.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Coffee, snacks, sandwiches and more
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Specialties: Coffee and baked goods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Tasty bakery items, yogurt and more
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Toffee mocha, pumpkin spiced latte, cafe latte, cinnamon dolce latte, bold coffee
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: A mild roast that jives with the casual atmosphere.