Sweetbay Supermarket & Pharmacies
Broaden your horizons when shopping at Sweetbay Supermarket, where the aisles are filled with many aromas and diverse ethnic food choices, fresh baked goods, a large deli selection of quality meats and exotic flavors from around the world. Visit the produce section to try a new tropical fruit or stop at the butcher shop and order a roasting pig. Prepared seasoned meats are also a favorite take-home item found at the butcher shop. There is a broad selection of beer, wine and spirits, both local and imported, in the cooler section. Sweetbay offers convenient online pharmacy refills free of charge.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking available
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh produce, grocery, pharmacy, ethnic foods, seafood market, bake shop, deli, natural and organic, wine and spirits
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Caribbean mango marinated chicken breasts and potato balls
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "Dedicated to the wellness of the people in the community from customers to associates and family, helping them to become better, prosperous, and healthier."
- Insurance accepted: All major insurances are accepted at the pharmacy.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Regional specialty: American, Asian, Chinese, Eastern European, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Malaysian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Spanish, Thai
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No