Tokyo Sushi Cafe
Tokyo Sushi Cafe, on the second floor of the BayWalk shopping district, offers authentic Japanese cuisine for lunch and dinner. Popular menu items include udon noodle soup, stir-fried yakinku, tempura shrimp and the signature bento boxes. The quaint restaurant is furnished with tables, traditional Japanese artwork and a large bar, where diners can watch the staff prepare hand-made sushi rolls. Tokyo Sushi Cafe has menu options for children, all-you-can-eat sushi daily and delivery to surrounding areas.
- Fax: 727-823-1363
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner: Sun - Thu, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator access is available on-site.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tokyosushicafe.com/Menu.html
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Japanese / Sushi, Live / Raw Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Philly steak and cheese roll, shrimp tempura bento box, zasu soba soup
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Our BayWalk roll.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Tom Paksupan
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual