If your decorating or cooking interests include the exotic, this store is the place for you. As the name indicates, the store has a huge selection of Moroccan products including clothing, decorating items, household goods, outdoor furniture and cookware. The store has tapped into the recent trend toward Mediterranean cooking by stocking up on specialized cookware, including the popular couscousier and a wide variety of cookbooks. It also has a nice selection of Moroccan cooking tagines. Be sure to check out the beautiful outdoor furniture and mosaic fountains.
- Fax: 727 894-2422
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 4:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Morrocan apparel, pottery, furniture, lamps, home accessories, doors, cook books, mirrors, rugs, fountains, musical instruments, cookware, accessories
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Return policy: Items may be returned with a 10% charge to cover shipping and handling and a 20% charge if the customer fails to call in advance for authorization to return the item.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What's your most popular item?: The silver colored couscous steamer that serves four people and costs $50.