Trinity Antique Gallery
Trinity Antique Gallery buys and consigns oil paintings, watercolors, drawings and sculpture from the 18th to mid 20th century. It also features the work of Alexander Kozloff, "painter of stories." The inventory is fresh and eclectic. The owners have been in the antique business for 40 years. It started in New York, moved to Santa Fe in the early 80s, and has been in St. Petersburg for more than 14 years. Besides the art work, an abundant collection of vintage jewelery is on display, as well as vintage photographs and bronzes.
- Hours: Tue, 3pm - 6:30pm; Wed - Sat, 11am - 5:30pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Oil paintings, watercolors and drawings, vintage photographs, bronzes, sculpture,a variety of antiques, and designer silver jewelry.
- Services: Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: An extensive collection of vintage works and furniture to choose from. The continual purchasing and consignment of a variety of antiques keep the inventory very fresh.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Is it authentic and do you have the papers to prove it? Have the papers been certified?
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Consignment