USF-St. Pete - Center for Counseling, Health and Wellness
727-873-4422; victim's advocate, 727-612-2861
"Collaboration, prevention and wellness" are key at the Center for Counseling, Health and Wellness. The center is located in Pete's downtown. Its work includes providing support, services and guidance on understanding sexual orientation, race and vocational aptitude, among other things. There are also resources for crisis situations, and the center is considered an invaluable institution for the campus. The center uses a holistic approach to help the USF-SP community, addressing physical, emotional, vocational and relational needs.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 8am - 5pm; Thu, 9:30am -5pm. The center is closed from noon - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramp are available.
- Number of students: 3,422
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: none
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school anchors downtown.
- What makes this community special?: A beautiful campus right by the gulf.
- Degrees: Graduate, Professional, Undergraduate
- Programs: Distance learning, Evening, Part-time, Study abroad, Summer studies
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports teams: Bulls
- Early decision: Yes