USF St. Petersburg Welcome Center
The Welcome Center is located in the heart of USF St. Pete. It is easy to find, located at the corner of Fifth Ave. South and Second St. There is visitor parking in the Fifth Street Parking Facility. But you will need to get a parking permit. Visitors and new students can enter the doors and find a host of information about the campus. You can go online and take a virtual tour and get information on parking permits.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are reserved parking spaces and a flat entrance.
- Number of students: 3422
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- How engaged is the school with the community?: "It is the city's anchor."
- Degrees: Graduate, Professional, Undergraduate
- Programs: Evening, Part-time, Study abroad, Summer studies
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports teams: Bulls
- Early decision: Yes