Veterans Service Office
The Pinellas County Health and Human Services Department operates a Veterans Services Office in downtown St. Pete. The office helps veterans and their families link to support and services and provides assistance in applying for VA benefits. People who qualify for benefits include veterans, their dependents, the surviving spouse or child of a veteran, active duty service members, Reservists or National Guard members.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Veterans Office pledges to treat veterans and their families "with courtesy and compassion."
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Services: Free help and assistance in developing, presenting filing and appealing claims.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Type: Veterans and military