Between the downtown high rises to the west and Tampa Bay to the east, Vinoy Park offers 360-degree views of what makes St. Pete special. The park is just down the brick road from the historic Vinoy Hotel and next to the sprawling North Shore Park. Vinoy Park is small but packs quite a visual punch, with stunning views of the Pier, Spa Beach, Vinoy Marina and Tampa Bay. It's not unusual to see fisherman perched on the sea wall, and it's fun to watch boats travel in and out of the marina.
- Fax: 727-892-5103
- Hours: Daily, from half-hour before sunrise to half-hour after sunset.
- Handicap Accessible: Vinoy Park has paved pathways that can accommodate wheelchairs.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Features: Benches, Public art
- Permit requirements: Some park uses require a city permit. For details, go to http://www.stpete.org/parks/permits.asp
- Restrictions: No fires