Vue Sushi and Martini Bar is a new entry in St. Petersburg's downtown nightlife scene. It serves sushi and cocktails -- including the potent sake bomb -- from 11 a.m. until 3 a.m. in the former Bank of America building. The sushi and martinis are served in the former bank lobby, while plans are in the works for a nightclub with panoramic views up on the 19th floor. This addition is expected by Spring 2011.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: December 2010
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Raw fish and hard alcohol combine for a powerful offering in downtown St. Pete.
- Specialties: Check out the sake bomb.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Vue is promising to open a nightclub in the near future, adding to the hip Central Ave scene.
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Specialties: Cocktails, Martinis, Wine