Walgreen Drug Stores
Located at the Suncoast Medical Clinic, this particular Walgreens focuses on pharmaceuticals, specifically for patients under the care of physicians at the clinic. Prescription transfers, new orders or refills may be submitted online. Customized medicines are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap access from parking lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Medication Compounding,Multiple Sclerosis Medication Support,HIV Medication Support
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines
- Pharmacy hours: Weekdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Closed weekends.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No