Waterside Grill & Bar (Closed)
For visitors of the St. Pete Pier, Waterside Grill & Bar provides a fun, casual dining experience in a tropic-inspired atmosphere. Customers may choose to dine indoors in one of the hand-painted booths, outside on the patio or at the wrap-around tiki bar. Every part of the restaurant has a view of the bay. Waterside's menu offers a variety of burgers, salads, sandwiches and seafood entrees. The full-service bar hosts a happy hour daily, with specials on select beers, wines and tropical cocktails.
- Hours: Restaurant: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm. Happy hour: Mon - Fri, 4pm - 7pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.watersidegrill.net/ourmenu.html
- Specialties: Grouper Reuben sandwich - fried grouper, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing and swiss cheese on rye
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: St. Pete steak and cheese, aloha turkey burger
- Price level: $
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene